Additions and Renovations for the
Branford Community and Senior Center
46 Church Street, Branford CT
Date: July 31, 2017
Refer to attached
DRAWINGS: (Add Sheets) A7.5, A7.6, A8.5, A10.8, A10.9, FS1.1 (Replace sheets) G1.0, G1.1, R1.0, R1.1, A1.1.1, A1.1.2, A1.1.4, A1.2.1, A1.2.2, A1.2.3, A6.2, A6.3, A7.0, A7.1, A7.2, A7.3, A7.4, A8.0, A8.1, A8.2, A8.3, A8.4, A10.0, A10.1, A10.3, A10.5
SPECIFICATIONS: (Add sections) 114000 Food Service Equipment, 101400 Signage Schedule
(Replace sections) List of Drawings, 012200 Unit Cost, 090000 Finish Schedule
MISCELLANEOUS: Form of Bid
1. Question Deadline The last day for questions remains Friday, 8/11/17 at 5:00 pm.
2. Bid Opening Bid Opening date remains Wednesday, 8/23/17 at 10:00 am.
3. Form of Bid See revised Form of Bid with revision to allowance #6, addition of unit cost #24 - 29, and corrected owner reference.
4. Roof Stairs Delete provision for all roof ladders as indicated on roof plan A1.3.
5. Waterproofing Admixture ISE Logic Industries MVRA 900 concrete waterproofing admixture will be considered an accepted product for this project. However, per spec, if Barrier 1 is not used, the contractor or manufacturer is required to follow the procedures outlined in spec section 030510, 2.1.A.2.a 1 thru 6 which includes paying to have an extra cylinder made every day, independent testing of the cylinder for hydraulic conductivity (HC), verifying the HC is equal to or less than 6.0E-08 cm/sec, coring and testing cylinders from that days pour if the HC is not met, and providing a topical moisture mitigation system if the cored samples fail. Contractor is to carry this cost in their bid if they are not using Barrier 1.
6. Stone Wall Panels StonePly honeycomb-backed stone panels will be considered an equal manufacturer to the specified StoneLite product.
CHANGES TO THE SPECIFICATION
Section 000110 Table of Contents
Add Section 096816 Sheet Carpeting to the Table of Contents
Section 012100 Allowances
Replace 3.3 Allowances F. Allowance No. 6 with the following:
F. Allowance No. 6: Lump Sum Allowance: Provide 100 linear feet of four foot wide strip at foundation level concrete slab to demolish and repair slab associated with plumbing repairs to cross connections between existing sanitary and storm piping. Demolition and repair shall be similar to details 14A and 14B on S3.2
1. This allowance includes material costs, receiving, handling, installation and Contractor’s overhead and profit.
The complete addendum with attachments is available through Advanced Reprographics on line planroom
REFER TO ATTACHMENTS
END OF ADDENDUM #2