Additions and Renovations for the Branford Community and Senior Center
46 Church Street, Branford CT
Date: July 25, 2017
DRAWINGS: (Add Sheets) D1.1, D1.2, D1.3, D3.1 (Replace sheets) A3.0, A3.1, A9.1.1, P1.2, P1.5, P2.5
SKETCHES: SKA-01, SKA-02
MISCELLANEOUS: Pre-Bid Attendance List
Plan Holders List
Town of Branford General Requirements and Instructions to Bidders
CHRO requirements and regulations
Prevailing Wage Rates
1. Pre-Bid Attendance List (See attached)
2. Plan Holders List (See attached)
3. Question Deadline The last day for questions remains Friday, 8/11/17 at 5:00 pm.
4. Bid Opening Bid Opening date remains Wednesday, 8/23/17 at 10:00 am.
5. Project Start The Town of Branford currently has funds in place for construction. The anticipated project start date is October 1, 2017. Contractor will have full access to the site and building for one year from that date.
6. Permit Fees Permit fees have been waived, excluding the Educational Stipend.
7. General Requirements Contractors are to comply with the Town of Branford General Requirements and Instructions to Bidders, (See attached).
8. CHRO Contractors are to comply with all CHRO requirements and regulations, (See attached).
9. Prevailing Wage Rates Prevailing Wage Rates will apply to this project, (See attached).
10. Flood Proofing Flood proofing improvements are the Elevation Height 13’-0”.
11. Owner Contents Owner will be responsible for removal of all furniture. Contractor is responsible for demolition indicated in contract documents.
12. Exterior Masonry Bricks used in the construction of new additions and any brick infill or replacement to existing building shall be modular bricks per specification and match existing size and color. Mortar color to match existing. Contractor to construct mock-up of new masonry wall to be approved by architect prior to starting construction.
13. Gymnasium Floor The existing gymnasium wood floor system is constructed within an approximate 1 ½” depression in the concrete floor slab. Remove and dispose of all existing components of wood gymnasium floor assembly. (See attached) SKA-01 for new floor assembly. (See attached) SKA-01 for new assembly.
14. Roof Drains All new roof drains are a combination roof drain/overflow type with brass downspout nozzles through side of building wall. (See attached) SKA-02 and revised Exterior Elevations.
The complete addendum with attachments is available through Advanced Reprographics on line planroom
REFER TO ATTACHMENTS
END OF ADDENDUM #1
Quisenberry Arcari Architects LLC
318 Main Street
Farmington, CT 06032